- The teacher presents an introduction lecture about black sea food with the paintings
- Taner kıslallı
- The teacher divides the students into several groups in prior to the lesson to find out what group of student do waht an what kind of ingredints used
“what place did the people catch the fish
What is the staple of the table
What problems did the people encounter,
Why didn’t locals prefer another way of life
For the debate and discussions students are required tohave warm up preparations .
Each group has more or less 10 or 15 minutes to examine the pictures and takes giving their reasons .The moderator starts the debate. The questions are asked during of the discussion. The results of these debates are widespread and important for students in perspective. They learn to speak in public, to defend their thesis by arguments and defend it, to work as a team. Students in different “hats” are facing a difficult task to change their way of thinking – factual, emotional, optimistic, pessimistic, creative, analytical.
Questions needed for the preparation of the students required for debating:
- What ways can the lives of the people improved in that area?
- Where does the painter accentuate his points in paintings?
- What do you like most?
- What else can be deppicted in the works of the painter?
- What meals canyou cook from the era today?
- What are methods used to cook the food?
- What are the places to cook them?
- What is the gist of the painting?
As a last staage of product the students will prepare a recipe of their own and a replica of their works
Measurirn the students work the teacher assesses the students’ intellectual knowledge gained – understanding of the events, concepts of operation, understanding of principles; the application of knowledge – their ability to carry on a task , their approachses in bringing solutions to tasks problematic challnages; creativity- talents to find ou other ways to see the realities and theircomments on the subject;
Personal products: replicas
BLACK SEA KITHCEN.
FISH PLAYS AN IMPORNT ROLE IN THE LIVES OF BLACK SEA PEOPLE IN TURKEY.ANCHOVY IS THE MAIN STAPLE OF THESE PEOPLE’S DAILY CONSUMPTION.SO IT IS EVERYWHERE IN SONGS ,POEMS, AND ARTWORKS.THE ORDEAL OF THE FISHERMEN IS THE MAIN COMPOSITION OF THESE POOR PEOPLE.
ISMAIL NAKMIK’S WORK
Baked Anchovies And Rice Pilaf Is Called ‘HamsiliPilav’
This Turkish dish from the Black Sea region features fragrant rice pilaf in a shell of fresh anchovies baked to perfection
It’s no wonder dishes made with ‘hamsi’ are especially common in Turkish Black Searegional cooking. You can find anchovies in everything from soups, dishes, salads and main course dishes to pickles, jams and even desserts!
One of the best-loved dishes made with ‘hamsi’ is a casserole of fragrant rice pilaf baked in a shell of boneless anchovies, called ‘hamsili pilav’. If you can get fresh anchovies in your area, try this famous recipe from the Black Sea at home for your whole family to enjoy.
- 2 pounds/ 1 kilogram fresh anchovies
- 1 ½ cups short grain rice
- 1 onion
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 3 tbsp. currants
- 3 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. hot red pepper flakes
Lemon wedges for garnish